Hansa Sports N Adventure Pvt Ltd
Hansa Sports N Adventure Pvt Ltd was formed in 2007. Its directors have been associated with the outdoors and the hospitality trade for well over 3 decades. They are well conversant with the wants of the customers along with having vast experience in the field of retail and distribution.
The company is essentially working on 4 platforms
Retail under the Brand ADVENTURE POINT (Own + Franchise model)
Online under adventure point and through other portals like amazon, flipkart, etc
Distribution through other dealers, shop in shop and sub distributors
Institutional sales to corporates, tour operators, schools, forces, on board sales, training centres, etc
The company imports and distributes most of the brands on its portfolio. These are all multi national leading brands in their space -
1 Kingcamp for tents, sleeping bags, outdoor furniture, apparel, shoes, backpacks, etc
2. Trekmates for gloves, gaiters, thermals, caps, multi functional scarfs, stoves, etc
3. Sealskinz for waterproof socks, gloves and caps
4. Bushranger for 4x4 accessories, winches, air compressors, tracks, steps, jacks, snatch kits etc
5. Naschem for compact towels, uv protect sleeves, scarves, cool caps, hand warmers, etc
6. Minelab for portable metal detectors
7. Carrera for sports sun glasses, ski goggles, ski helmets, bicycle helmets, etc
8. Karrimor for shoes and backpacks
9. Alpenheat for heated jackets, insoles, grips, etc
10.Alpina for ski boots
11 Point 65 for kayaks
12.Mark sports for apparel
13.Outdoor Revolution for rafts, headlamps, etc
14.Skylotec for ropes, karabiners, harnesses, chalk, skis, climbing equipment, pulleys, etc
15.Ronhill for running apparel, accessories, caps, etc
16.Rywan for trekking socks, sports socks, ski socks, anti blister tapes, etc
17.Silverback from Gemany for bicycles
18. Osprey from the U.S. the worlds leader in backpacks, etc being the latest addition.
Apart from the above, mentioned products there are certain brands which we retail or distribute regionally
Garmin for GPS and cameras
Suunto for watches
Coleman for cooler boxes, accessories etc
Victorinox for Swiss knives
Salomon for shoes
Deuter for sleeping bags
The market for these products is increasing every year however so are the number of new entrants, plus the basic consumer too is graduating from Decathlon to the next level hence the mid tier of products alongside the premium.
We, with our experience, we are always trying to innovate, bring in the latest products along with maintaining the existing essentials to stay ahead of the curb. Our aim is to provide our customers with a complete solution for outdoor products.
We are members of ATOAI as well. Thus, we even trying to further encourage participation between the outdoor community by promoting tours, treks, trainings, events, etc for various operators and have the customers too link up with various campsites, operators etc.
Long term exclusive contracts with various companies assures stability and profitability.
Hence, Huge potential to make these brands household names.